Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Novi Sad, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 60.115 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Novi Sad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Novi Sad (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 181,593 Дин. (3,021KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 162,000 Дин. in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)