Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Novi Sad, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.152 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Novi Sad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Novi Sad (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,338 Дин. (32,786 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Дин. in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)