Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Novi Sad, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.228 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Novi Sad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Novi Sad (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,687 Дин. (46,063 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 Дин. in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rabat costs 200,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 3 hours ago)