Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Nova Iguaçu, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Nova Iguaçu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,757 (€1,985) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)