Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Nova Iguaçu, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,813 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.289 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Nova Iguaçu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,323 (€1,474) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)