Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Nova Iguaçu, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.953 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Nova Iguaçu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 84% more expensive than in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,568 (RM10,045) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)