Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.819 XPF / MXN
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 144,913 Franc (Mex$ 24,903) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 185 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)