Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.897 XPF / MZN
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 49% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 159,171 Franc (83,920 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sakaka costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Brisbane costs AU$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)