Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.502 XPF / PEN
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 160,390 Franc (S/. 5,091) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,418 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)