Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.408 XPF / PEN
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 164,434 Franc (S/. 5,074) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Accra costs GH₵500 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bratislava costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielsko-Biała costs 40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kraków costs 126 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)