Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Nouméa, New Caledonia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.866 XPF / PEN
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 174,352 Franc (S/. 5,148) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)