Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.909 XPF / PEN
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 199,298 Franc (S/. 6,246) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)