Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.635 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 142,762 Franc (₨87,308) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)