Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.589 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 115,836 Franc (₨72,900) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)