Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.535 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 92,375 Franc (₨60,185) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Salvador costs R$ 3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manila costs Php130 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 60,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Zagreb costs 35 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cologne costs €530 (about 1 hour ago)