Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.567 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 71% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 114,723 Franc (₨73,218) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £129 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$32,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Iowa City, Iowa costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨0.60 (about 2 hours ago)