Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Nouméa, New Caledonia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 69% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 96,217 Franc (₨56,912) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)