Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.640 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 118,889 Franc (₨72,510) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)