Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.676 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 71% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 138,219 Franc (₨82,478) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zagreb costs 2,400 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Mumbai costs ₨32,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florence costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)