Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Nouméa, New Caledonia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.582 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 72% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 175,074 Franc (₨110,635) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)