Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Nouméa, New Caledonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.611 XPF / INR
Do you live in Nouméa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 70% cheaper than in Nouméa (New Caledonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Nouméa you would need to make just about 94,376 Franc (₨58,576) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$550 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,048 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)