Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.845 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,268 (€3,868) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,000 in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr38 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)