Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £2,008 (﷼ 79,303,540) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Pisa costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Luxembourg costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bijapur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)