Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,585 (﷼ 64,814,302) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)