Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11446 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 31% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £2,069 (元18,073) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Örebro costs 540 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arad costs 400 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 165TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 840,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Galway costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)