Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11551 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 31% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £2,076 (元17,976) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)