Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Nottingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11512 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 32% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £2,052 (元17,829) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)