Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10552 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 33% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £2,170 (元20,562) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brussels costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Panama City costs 120 B/. (about 2 hours ago)