Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Nottingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 49% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,648 (€1,905) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)