Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 52% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,568 (€2,026) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)