Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 44% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,819 (€2,171) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)