Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 48% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,560 (€1,863) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Cardiff costs £0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Richmond, Virginia costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)