Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,498 (€1,987) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Prague costs 0.00 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)