Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Nottingham, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.791 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,594 (€2,016) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$678 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.87 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)