Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Nottingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00036 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,891 (5,272,439 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)