Cost of living comparison between Mwanza, Tanzania and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,559 (4,976,357 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)