Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,141 (﷼ 45,389,278) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)