Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,034 (﷼ 45,472,906) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €130 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aarhus costs kr1,399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)