Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £1,151 (﷼ 46,470,725) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)