Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Nottingham, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Nottingham? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 75% cheaper than in Nottingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Nottingham you would need to make just about £796 (﷼ 36,105,690) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Zagreb costs 15 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Istanbul costs 200TL (41 minutes ago)