Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.104 RUB / GEL
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% more expensive than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,113 (5,367 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 123,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)