Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 806 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.248 RUB / GEL
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% more expensive than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,174 (4,641 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)