Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.587 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 119% more expensive than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 249,438 (€3,436) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 114,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)