Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.056 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 133% more expensive than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 297,857 (€3,865) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 128,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)