Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.636 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 124% more expensive than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 261,819 (€3,707) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 117,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)