Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 105,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod you would need to make just about руб 80,151 (₨147,012) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)