Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 106,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod you would need to make just about руб 78,588 (₨153,903) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)