Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 130,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod you would need to make just about руб 99,512 (₨184,342) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)