Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.727 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Nizhniy Novgorod? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 292,040 (€3,663) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 123,000 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)