Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.826 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 910 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,497 (C$4,422) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)