Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,900 in Niterói you would need to make just about R$ 7,321 in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)