Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia vs Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06936 BRL / MKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 364 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Niterói you would need to make just about R$ 6,202 (89,425 ден) in Skopje.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)