Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.268 BRL / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 450 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,279 (€1,940) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)