Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 BRL / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 521 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)