Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 BRL / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 361 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)