Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.988 BRL / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 389 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Niterói you would need to make just about R$ 6,455 (6,535 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)