Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03129 BRL / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,848 prices entered by 239 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Niterói you would need to make just about R$ 5,285 (₨168,886) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)