Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02781 BRL / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 240 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Niterói you would need to make just about R$ 4,636 (₨166,704) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)