Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Niterói, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.835 BRL / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 739 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Niterói? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Niterói (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,970 (£2,269) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)