Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00363 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,542 Дин. (﷼ 28,283,467) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kochi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dumaguete City costs Php18,000 (33 minutes ago)