Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00352 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Дин. in Niš you would need to make just about 74,463 Дин. (﷼ 21,174,002) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)