Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00363 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,046 Дин. (﷼ 33,324,664) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Дин. in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)