Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,936 Дин. (﷼ 23,427,341) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Дин. in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)