Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00356 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 154% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 13% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 31% more expensive than in Brisbane
- Cost of living in Singapore is 10% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Niš you would need to make just about 58,782 Дин. (﷼ 16,527,802) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kaunas costs 15 Lt (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Cairo costs E£ 505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,615 (about 3 hours ago)