Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00371 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,183 Дин. (﷼ 33,453,603) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Дин. in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 300 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)