Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00364 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Дин. in Niš you would need to make just about 49,744 Дин. (﷼ 13,656,547) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 71 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bristol costs £479 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Niterói costs R$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)