Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Niš, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,979 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Niš? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 28% more expensive than in Niš (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,378 Дин. (Taka 71,867) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naga costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Xining costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Klang costs RM1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)