Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.415 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Nezahualcóyotl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,999 (R 25,433) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)