Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.828 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Nezahualcóyotl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 58% more expensive than in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,662 (€2,040) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)