Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.863 MXN / USD
Do you live in Nezahualcóyotl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,520 ($2,086) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 3 hours ago)