Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.613 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Nezahualcóyotl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Nezahualcóyotl you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,037 (4,283 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)