Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.863 MXN / USD
Do you live in Nezahualcóyotl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,233 ($2,216) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)