Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.785 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,062 (3,900KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)