Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04660 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,336 (114,522 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 6 hours ago)