Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00179 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,255 (CH$2,381,142) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)