Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 59% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,088 (24,899,728 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)