Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Newcastle, Australia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28296 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 79% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$1,643 (5,808 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)