Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Newcastle, Australia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$2,501 (﷼ 83,617,502) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)