Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01744 AUD / INR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 71% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$2,045 (₨117,245) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 4 hours ago)