Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01486 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,627 (Taka 244,115) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)