Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22924 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,092 (R$ 13,487) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 3 hours ago)