Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02256 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,945 (RD$ 174,853) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)