Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.559 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,317 (€3,411) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)