Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00036 AUD / COP
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,032 (COL$8,519,464) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)