Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02245 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,789 (RD$ 168,801) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)