Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19465 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 50% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$4,019 (20,645元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)