Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Newcastle, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.549 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 34% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$5,347 (€3,452) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)