Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Newcastle, Australia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28971 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 68% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$2,419 (8,348 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)