Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Newcastle, Australia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Newcastle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Newcastle (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Newcastle you would need to make just about AU$3,158 (﷼ 102,196,973) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)